Marina Portoroz (Slovenia)
When approaching from Croatia, Portoroz is the first point at the seaside. A beautiful small town with great hotels and a big Marina Portoroz (Slovenia) which has capacity of 650 berths.
What can you charter in Marina Portoroz (Slovenia): Sailboats (2 to 5 cabins), motorboats (1 to 3 cabins).
How to get to Marina Portoroz (Slovenia):
- 1 hour and 4 min drive from Pula airport
- 58 min drive from Trieste airport
- 1 hour and 22 min drive from Ljubljana airport
Where to eat near Marina Portoroz (Slovenia):
- Restaurant Aviator – great place to eat, just 2 minutes drive from Marina, on the small airport. The restaurant has esteemed chef who prepares european cuisine meals.
- Restauran Ribic – a really cosy and family like place where you can eat tasty seafood. Also just 3 min drive from Marina.
- Restaurant Montagu – if you would like to eat Argentin Black angus steaks and other dishes very classy and tasty prepared, this is definitely a restaurant for you. It is 5 minutes drive from Marina.
Accommodation in Marina Portoroz (Slovenia):
- RESIDENCE MARINA – private accommodation with very nice rooms, situated in Marina Pomer
- Many hotels in center of Portoroz – Hotel Metropol, Hotel Kempinski, Hotel Marita
Place to buy groceries in Marina Portoroz (Slovenia): there is a supermarket in Marina Portoroz.
Extra activities in Marina Portoroz (Slovenia): Swimming pool in Marina, Casino – in Portoroz centre
Sailing route suggestions:
- Italian route: Slovenian part: Portoroz– Piran – Izola Italian part: Miramare – Monfalcone – Caorle – Iesolo – Venezia – Chioggia – Duino – Koper – Portoroz
- Croatian route: Portoroz – Umag – Porec – Rovinj – Brijuni – Pula – Veruda – Cres – Valun (island Cres) – Pula – Vrsar – Portoroz
- Croatian route 2: Portoroz – Umag – Novigrad – Funtana – Valalta (Lim channel) – Rovinj – Brijuni – Vrsar – Porec – Karigador – Portoroz